Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunday ko "Jab We Met"

Sunday is the only day when you can really think of really going out in the sun and enjoying. This is because the entire Saturday goes down in trying to unwind and take stock of the gone week and so the next day is the time when you can really plan out and “do” something.

So I got pretty early and the cooked myself a couple of omelets and toasts and began with playing a couple of games on the X-box. This concept of virtual large screen video gaming is beginning to catch up with me as well. So after a nice early morning, I decided to catch up on a movie with Shefali. So we went to Inox and bought the tickets for the next show of “Jab We Met”. Well I seriously think that the ticket prices are skyrocketing and no amount of reasoning can provide the rationale for a 250 buck ticket for a second row seat. Well the only rationale that I think is that stupid people like me go and spend and so they price high high higher!!!

Well since the show was a good hour and half later so we decided on pleasing our gastric juices by feasting on some nice paratha’s . So we headed off to “Only Paratha”. This is another place with good or rather awesome food but the prices don’t really justify the taste.

So we had some Chat and parathas and then proceeded for the movie.

Movie per say was nice. It was from the makers of “Socha Na Thaa” and the fact that I really like his first movie was the driving force behind coming for this movie. And true to his caliber he did not let me down. The movie like the previous one was very simple love story told simply without and not needed drama or action. I truly believe that KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) is surely the solution to every thing and that’s what he did. I believe that any movie that makes you smile after 3 hours is a good movie. And that’s what happened after this movie.

Well so this was a Sunday that was well utilized and yess I enjoyed to the fullest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..i thought KISS meant 'keep it simple, sweetheart' !!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, its amazing how sometimes such simple stuff can look so beautiful, and complicated tried-hard stuff can go so wrong. This is just a lesson for everyone that the best things in life come simple.

Anonymous said...

nice review dude !