Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day well Spent::The Bowling Game!!


Yesterday was a good day!!
Well came to office on time only to find not too much work on me!

Met Shefali, Aman and Murarka over lunch at Shiv Sagar which for a change served mouth watering cuisine which literally left us licking our fingers. Well lunch time was well spent by Murarka and Aman who stared at each and every girl and chose to write 2 minute thesis on each !

Left office early and wet off to DB-PCP in Lower Parel which was my first office on DB! It really felt like coming home. Had a sandwich and a granita at the CCD followed by a coffee with Nachiket at the canteen there. One thing that really ticks me off is the fact that there is no canteen at either Kodak House or DB house! Also saw the new place where Ram, Nachi have shifted in. I did not like that new set up a wee bit. A surprise was meeting Abhijit Mishra, the guy responsible for the my hiring and program designing. Also met Vikas shetty which was also a good meet up. But the toast of the evening was meeting Ashwini. She was sitting on her seat and as usual working very hard on something. Spoke with her for a long time wherein she was telling me about all the projects that she was working in.
That was the end of my small rendezvous at PCP

I had already made a plan with Dipu and Aman about meeting up at the Sports Bar at the Phonix Mills for a game of Bowling. It was a good hour and a half spent there. Its always nice to see yourself do well and so I was pretty impresses by myself especially in the second game

The Bowling score in the two games were

Name 1st Game 2nd Game
Aman 125 97
Shek 91 123
Dipu 90 85

Dipu was a little not-so-happy with his performance while Aman was ecstatic especially after the first game.!!!
I was damn happy with the first game but two strikes in the last throw totally threw me overboard and I was stunned beyond the point where I could react!

But if you thought we were done for the day, there were more surprises to come.
As we were walking back we bumbed into Niharika who was with a girl who I think is one of my seniors from DCE. She was shopping in Atria but had come here for dinner as the food plaza there was shut down in event of a party. She had mailed me in the morning and wanted to have coffee with all of us in the evening. I had conveyed this to others and Dipu was to call her, which he obviously forgot and so here we were again!
But we decided to meet later sometime and say our good nites and tatas

Well the dinner thoough was the lowest point of the day. We ordered from a new place and beleive me the food was totally inedible. Without the Coke to run it down, I doubt if we could have even managed a single bite.

So twas a nice day! I mean I hope i spent more days like these ( except for the dinner fiasco!)!!

2 comments:

A.S said...

oye
my scores were 125 and 102...RG!
and dipu was 90 and something else
and u didnt mention we bumped into puneet saboo also....

Shek.. said...

Well I have done the correction in Dipu's points but AAman you were trying to badhao urs in the second game!! I know you had in 90's because in the last i knew i cud win!!!