Tuesday, November 27, 2007

just do IT!!!


Just Do IT!!


Well i have always been regarded as one of the most IT challanged guys while on campus in a technical college like DCE. Well people regarded IT knowlege as one of the key essentials for success, but I have happy with my more than sufficient knowledge of "ctrl-alt-del". It solved problemsa and that too Always!! Though I did give in to the pressure of the academic life and did join C++ classes, but that did not go beyond a couple of classes and all I was left with was a knowledge of #include iostrem.h or something as weird as that.


When I moved on with my life into the IIM's I was plesanatly surprised to find that this was truly ne place where people with far lower IT Quotient existed than me! There were loads of non-engineers for whom computer was a cheap replacement for TV, CD player, music player all combined into one.Also I came across Aman who happened to be one who was/is cursed by IT! Two years in IIM L, and there werent too many days when his computer was in fully functional mode.He carried his illuck with him after college as well with his IBM thinkpad nearly crashing and then getting a new laptop where the internet console doesnt fit!!


But what I did not know is that I might be also becoming prone to such ordeal myself. I just crashed by new laptop and all the data has been erased and now the IT experts beleive that there is some hardware problem associated with it. The lotus notes take hours to open and i am having one of the worst times with reagrds to IT!!


Where have the days gone when abacus ruled the roost!!!

:)


Well as they say!

Just do IT!!

No comments: