Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brilliant day!

Yesterday was a very fruitful day in the sense that a lot of plannning for the New years finally started to happen. Actually everyone is "in" for it but no one wants to take the initiative. So finally I called up a resort in Goa and asked for the tariffs and mailed everyone the iternary that we can have and now, all of a sudden, there has been a pretty decent activity in this account. This is a nice thing coz I now think that finally some plan is on! So I did some groundwork on it in the morning and in the afternoon went for a lunch to Status! Well the only reason I go all the way to status is their wonderful "Cheese pakoras" which I can assure you are totally out of the world.
But it was the evening that took the cake. Shefali came over to Kodak House and from here we went to Sterling. I had a quick soup and then we took a cab to Nariman Point. It was very pleasant and walking all the way to the end of the road was one of the most chillaxing walks in the recent times.
We decided to have dinner at Atria. Atria used to be one of my fave hangout spots in my early days in Mumbai, but somehow it became a far second to most of the eating spots. But yesterday was nice and pretty filling as well!! 2 Nans and a plate full of Kebabs were more than what I had in mind!! That followed by some Cappuchino was a brilliant end to a brilliant evening!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo man ! Naan and kabab rocks !!
wud hav been better if they were butter naans thou !!

Anonymous said...

hmm./cheese pakoras..where is this place?
sure sounds good dude