Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yesterday!! Surprise Surprise!!

Well yesterday was not really a special day, but there was something special about it.

Yesterday I booked a table at the Intercontinental in the morning for myself and Shefali at their renowned Kebab Corner. I kept Shefali totally out of the loop while doing so. It was only after I met her in the evening that I told her about eating out. Even then I told her that we would go to a cheap place in Marine Drive. And so it was nice to see her smile and be happy on finding that cheap place to actually be Intercontinental.
Personally I have been to places that have the ambience and places that have good food. This was one place that had both and that too in large volumes!

The Galawti Kebabs (Shefali’s Fave) were simply fantabulous, and so was the lamb stew. Finally we feb ourselves fat to some wonderful Mughlai Daal along with some Shahi Aaloo!
The place buzzed with activity. While I was doing the booking in the morning I was wondering if there was at all any need to do so on a Wednesday evening. I was expecting not more than 10% occupancy, but was astonished to infact find a waiting there!! Blessed be my foresight!!!
The sumptuous dinner was followed by a couple of pans on offer at the exit of the reception (Thank God they were free!!!)
Another hole in the pocket, but another evening well spent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

carry on the tradition !!
when's the next time??!!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg