Monday, December 31, 2007

Resting for the Weekend!

Well this weekend was probably one of the most chilled out weekend of recent times. Did nothing and just rested. Ordered food 3 times a day. The only time I got up was for the Gym. I know ironical but true. I slept throughout except for those 3 hours when I used to get up, go to the gym, come back, take a bath and then get back to sleeping and watching TV.

Yesterday, the gym was closed being a Sunday, so I decided to take a run along the sea in Worli. I think Goa this time around has had such an effect on me, that sea and sea breeze is one thing that I have begun to relish more than ever before. So I jogged for about and hour non stop and sweated like a pig. But I can assure you that I sure was one of the best runs. Also during the jog I was interviewed by the Times of India journalist who wanted to know my plan for the new years!!! Well these journalists have a knack of being with a wrong person at a completely wrong time!!!!

That’s nearly all this weekend. Btw I invested nearly all my saving (though miniscule) of my work life into Mutual Funds. I do believe in the Indian Growth story and hence am looking forward to some returns from the same!!!
Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck !

Anonymous said...

Marvelous! We had been definitely producing articles on the very same topic yesterday. Then this one morning, I found your actual webpage which inturn is much more effective of piece of content than My partner and i authored.

Anonymous said...

Very informative posting. Furthermore I mean it all

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! It's good for a brand new blogger just like myself.