Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Goa Jaunt: Day Zero!

SO finally the thing that we had been waiting for months has finally ended.
GOA trip has come to an end and no matter how much you say, you cannot help the temptation of staying in Goa for at least a week more.
I think I was probably the most enthu in the group about the trip. If preparations are any parameter of enthu, then prolly I won hands down. Bought myself Goggles, a couple of three fourths, a couple of pendants and some T shirts. Shefali has started telling me that day by day I have started behaving more like her!!!!!

So picked up Shefali (she had packed a huge bag as if relocating to Goa!!), and bought a burger for self and Aman, pulled out my luggage and then off to Sion where we were supposed to catch the bus. The low point was the fact that this crazy city had a huge procession was some Sai baba event and so after much walk and talk managed to reach Sion and catch the bus in time.

It was damn cold inside but still we refused to shell out 50 bucks for the blanket ( a fact that we regretted all nite as we shivered throughout!!). Also it became certain that Murarka’s 97% probability of not coming was converted into 100% !!

So finally me, Shefali, Aman, Ruchi and Suhail embarked on our jaunt to Goa with Shobhit-Shilpa joining us from Bangalore and Dipu coming a day late!!

End of Day 0!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...wat next?

Anonymous said...

i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv goa..
go goa..ho whoaa aa a!!!