Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lot of things!!

I want to write about a lot of things u c!

1. Tax man time of the year:
This year is one of the landmark years of my life. I will be paying tax for the first time in my life this March. So have to fulfill all the requirements and make sure that all the documents are in place. Mainly, the ones relating to my Loan that I had taken for education in Lucknow, my tax saving investment in Ulips and the receipts pertaining to my house rents. Have to have all of these in order by today.

2. Going to campus for placement:
I really want to go back to campus for placement and so regarding that I wrote a mail to the head HR. I wasn’t really expecting anything as a reply, but an instantaneous positive reply was very comforting. Especially the initial line being.

Hi Abhishek

Thanks for writing.. The IIM L PPT is on the 11th Feb 2008. Will shortly confirm the same to you.

You are certainly a part of the same.

I mean “thanks for writing!!”
Well the pleasure is certainly all mine!

3. Trip to Amby valley
This weekend I will be far from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai. TFCMC are taking the entire sales, implementation as well as the ops team to a 2 day jaunt at the Amby valley near Lonavala. Its pretty nice of them to do so. Am I looking forward to it? Probably not, coz I really wanted to see the Stan C marathon even if I wasn’t participating! I am sure I will do so next year

4. European Holiday:
My dates for the Frankfurt leg of the training have come. I will be there from the 1st to the 10th of March. Will start applying for the visa from next week!

5. Moche’s with Sandeep
Its was very nice of Sandeep to take us MT’s (me Paro, Navneet) to Moche’s for lunch yesterday. Believe me, it was one of the best meals in recent time. I would really really recommend their Expresso chicken. It basically is a chargrilled chicken. But it was damn mouth watering and a treat to the taste buds. This followed by their Lorange which primarily is chocolate along with orange. Perrrfect taste!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amby valley...went there a few yrs back ! beautiful place, is the big fountain as u enter still there?!