Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friends & Last Day in Delhi!!!!

Its always good to have friends over. And specially if a very good friend comes over and you can probably have a good heart to heart with him, then things become a lot more better and enjoyable at the same time. Well today would haven been a routine day except for that Nishant came over during lunch and its been quite good having him around. The weird thing about me and Nishant is that I just cant remember the first time I met him. Well he was always a very good friend of Nijhara and Pandu who were my classmates, but I never really had a conversation or even a formal introduction with him. But then this guys invited me to the wedding of his sister. And mind you, he didn’t invite every Tom, Dick and Harry to the wedding. His invitation took me by surprise, undoubtedly a very pleasant one and we( I mean our friendship) have never looked back since then. Well it is a little strange because now I count him as one of my closest friends and still if you dig deep there aren’t many things that tie us together. I attribute this to the sheer fact that both of us are more or less morons. Ha ha ha ha. But on a serious note, I think the entire credit goes to him and his uniquely trustworthy and friendly nature. Well there are people who are friendly but ones combining that with trust are rare to find.
Some things remain strange and are good to laugh at. Well at Nishants sisters wedding I had a lot of soup. But the high point was that in the stage that they had prepared for people to dance with all disco lights attached there weren’t too many people who were dancing. And all of a sudden a pretty healthy boy(read fat) aged about 13-14 came in the centre and started doing break dance. We were among the crowd that was watching the boy in awe. All of a sudden it struck somebody in the family that that boy did not belong there nor was he invited to the wedding. So its was kinda hilarious to see a gatecrasher hogging all the limelight.

Apart from that, I think today is prolly my last day of rest as I will be moving to Bombay tomorrow night. I seriously have little intention of going back. But as they say, Work is work. And I gotta be back.
So its Bombay tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Nishant said...

Thnx dude! Well me back to IIFT tom as well!

Anonymous said...

yo! u're right ! Morons !!!!
esp nishoo dhainchoo !!